Monday, December 12, 2011

Wishes - Ashe's Boss Day 8

I wasn't not used to asking or wishing anything.  It was hard for me to generate my heart's desire to my mind then to my mouth.  I would feel it but I couldn't say it.  I think I was really shy and was scared to be rejected.  I grew up working hard by myself to attain what I want.  I was independent in that aspect.  It's totally different now.  I guess I've grown to know more about myself.  God led me to learning how to put what's inside my heart into words, including Ashe's boss (that's why he's included in my Novena.  Now, I know what to ask and would still act to make my wishes/my desires happen.  Just one thing I know I can't do anything about it, doing something to be with him.  All of my dreams as of this very moment; I'm doing something to make them happen.  It's totally different when it comes to him.  I wish I would know how.

This year, I have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  This is the first Christmas I won't be spending with my family.  The thought of it makes me sad (really sad).  I've always loved Christmas (just like young kids excited with opening their gifts and receiving aguinaldo from their relatives, godfather, and godmother).  I only had simple Christmas celebrations with my family.  We would go to Christmas Eve Mass and watch the "Panunuluyan"  (a small role play about Joseph and Mary looking for a place for Jesus' birth through song).  After the Mass, we'd eat Noche Buena.  But I think it would still be different if I won't be spending this year's Christmas with my family.

Suddenly, a wish came in my mind.  I hope I could celebrate Christmas with him and his family instead.  They live in Makati, and it's not far from my place.  I just want to celebrate Christmas with people "I love" (wink).

HOLY FAMILY

No comments: