Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Will definitely miss Feast

I will definitely miss Feast for 2 weeks.  I hope I could still attend Feast in 2012.  I hope my schedule won't hinder it.  I hope can attend Feast Ortigas as well.  I'm really hoping that I could be a part of training ministry.

The last Feast 2011 was really remarkable.  It made me cry.  Bro. Bo told there that instead of grumble be grateful.  This 2011, I think I became more grateful with things happened in my life.  I'm really grateful for where I am now.  Just last Saturday, I attended the perfumer seminar.  I told myself, hey, I learned new stuff.  Last Sunday after Feast I hurried to the store to buy the materials.  I couldn't wait to go home to Laguna to start making perfumes.  I just didn't buy the measuring materials because I thought they were too expensive.  I just tried to find other measuring cups that we're not using anymore.  The only thing I tried to find was the 5mL graduated cylinder.  I needed to measure mL and the measuring cups I had had only 10 mL on it.  I went to all bookstores in our town to look for graduated cylinder but no one had it.  Finally, I decided to go to SM National Bookstore, but sad to say, it wasn't available also.  I instead asked the cashier if they had stirring rod.  The guy showed it to me and when I asked him how much, he said that he would just look for the price.  He went upstairs.  I waited for 20 minutes hoping that it would be much cheaper than the other stirring rod I first saw.  When I saw the guy went down panting his way back to the cash registry, he told me Php 97.25.  I told him okay, I'll get it.  I pitied him for his effort so I just bought it, payment for his effort.  He was anyway very welcoming of me.  That's the price of being passionate to your work. I devoted my 2 days off mixing and bottling the perfumes.  I'd be giving those to my former colleagues.  Those are my personalized version.  I hope they'd like it.  I also hope I could start a business from this.  Cross fingers!

No comments: