Monday, December 5, 2011

Bully Kid - Ashe's Boss Day 6


I was browsing the net in preparation for tomorrow's appointment with Miss Doris.  I was doing a research when I stumbled on this blog http://martinaquino.wordpress.com/2007/04/07/im-getting-a-story-published-in-kerygma-magazine.  I was intrigued because somewhere in my heart, I also want to be featured in Kerygma Magazine (hehe). Seriously.  But it depends how interesting and inspiring my life is or was.  While reading this article, I remember again a special someone (Ashe's Boss, of course).  Remember Maam Donna?  She used to tell me that he was being bullied when he was in high school (at Don Bosco Makati) by Sir Marco (supervisor of the MT-Georgia account in my former company and a friend of mine).  When I heard about this story, I confronted him (in a friendly, joking manner).  I asked him, "Sir, did you really bully him when you were in high school?"  He nodded while laughing.  I asked again, "What were you doing to him?"  He said, "nothing, I was a good boy."  I rolled my eyes and raised my eyebrow.  I knew Ashe's Boss used to be a commandant in his senior year.  He was a kind commandant from what I heard, very patient.  He was aloof back then and would just stay inside the library to read.  Isn't it quite strange that my high school  crush (my first crush) used to be in the library all the time and aloof to my boy classmates also? Am I meant to like this type of guys?  I guess I'm meant to be a geek stalker.  I used to go in our school library before just to take a glimpse of him while pretending to read books.  But later on, I found reading books really satisfying, thrilling, and full of learning.

I thought that the situation of bullying and being the bully victim was funny.  This is similar to movies where two people who knew each other when they were young separated and crossed  each other's path again.  How sweet?   As for Sir Marco, everytime he sees Ashe's Boss in the office, he would hide from him.  Haha!  Lesson learned, be kind to people you encounter everyday because you won't know, you might see that person again in another place and time.




No comments: