Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gifts for my friends - Ashe's Boss Day 11

I woke early today to meet up and have breakfast with my former colleagues.  I miss them a lot.  I readied all the gifts I'd be giving to them.  Those were the perfumes I personally made.  My version of Chanel #5.  I put them to a 5-mL bottle.  Those I'd be giving to my mommies in QA and for Maam Donna were in a bigger and  and more elegant bottle.  I hope they like it.  Good thing, McDonalds in Paseo Center was still opened.  It was like a "blast from the past" when I saw PP together with Mojacko and Alfred (haha) passing by inside the building.  I remember those times when I thought they could notice I liked Ashe's Boss.  Yeah, I just thought they did.  Right now, at least I proved how much Ashe's Boss really mean to me.  I guess they've already noticed I'm no longer working in the company.

I was ecstatic when I so Jo and Ron.  I missed my little sis and my little bro in the company.  I handed to Jo my gift to her.  She also had a gift for me.  I texted another friend, Jen that I was in McDo.  I also texted Meann.  Then, we started telling our lives in the past few months.  I knew there were so much to talk about.  Until Jen came.  I asked Ron to take a picture of the 3 of us.  Sorry, Ron.  I was very happy seeing my 2 closest friends.  I knew they were quite okay.  Jo and Ron got up to the production for their shifts.  Jen was left with me as we continued having breakfast.  She bought food for me as well (for lunch).  She asked me to do a list of the perfumes so she could order and tell about it to others.  I thought it was a great idea.  I hope I could do that within the next few weeks.

Then, she told me she would like to buy "Banapple" for me.  It was at the chain of food stalls at the Ayala Triangle.  It was just across the Paseo Center.  We went there while still talking about our whereabouts.  As we enter, I saw 2 QAs.  I was wishing that they were waiting for their former boss there.  Just hoping.  I knew Ashe's Boss won't want to talk or even bump into with former colleagues.  I just hope he's really healed.  I was overwhelmed with the foods Jen bought for me.  After that, I went up with her to hand the gifts I'd be giving to Maam Donna, Ate Dory, and Mommy G.  The 2 security guard (kuyas) greeted me and  asked me, "How are you, maam?  Merry Christmas.  I know they could still remember me.  It's nice seeing them. I then texted Maam Donna that I was in the reception area.  When I saw her, I shrieked in excitement.  She immediately told me that she hadn't given yet the gifts I wanted to give to Ashe's Boss. I told her she could give that next year. I was somewhat relieved because I thought that was the reason why he deleted her and Ate Dory as FBs friends.  I thought it maybe not.  However, it still baffled me somehow.  I told Maam Donna that I wanted to watch the concert of "Coro Animo" last November but I couldn't file a leave.  She told me that Ashe's Boss would like that; that someone he knew was watching the concert.  Okay, next time they would have a concert, I would definitely watch it.  I just wish he's there.  I just asked Maam Donna to hand my gifts to Mommy G (whose on leave) and Ate Dory.  I was kinda shy to ask for her.  Then, I bid goodbye to her.  I wasn't emotional when I went down the building.  I was just happy seeing them and giving them gifts.  Some of the gifts were for other friends who couldn't go out the production because of the break tracker.  I wish I could talk to them some other time.  I'm thanking the Lord that he allowed me to give small happiness to my friends.

I also just bought gifts to my mom and dad since my sister texted me that my dad was complaining he has only few clothes.  I hope these clothes would fit them.

Tonight, I won't be spending Noche Buena for the first time.  After work, hopefully, I could hear Christmas Eve Mass then I would just go to bed and prepare for tomorrow's work.  Not the same Christmas I used to spend but, I'm really happy knowing that I already gave the Birthday Celebrant (Jesus Christ) my gifts to HIM.

May all of us remember the His Great love is the true meaning of Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: