Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ashe's Boss (The Quick Brown Fox) Day2

These past few weeks, I would go out of our office to stroll in the mall.  As I walked, I kept on wishing that I would bump into someone, someone that my heart used to take good care of.  Just so today, again, I was just strolling, someone called me. I thought it was a colleague of mine who's taking his/her break also.  I was surprised when I saw a former colleague/friend, Ate Lorena (with her 2 cute boys).  I was so ecstatic for a moment.  I haven't seen her for years. I mature a lot, I know.  Briefly, I told her my whereabouts, what I've been doing and my shares of luck.  Then, I bid goodbye to her.  While walking back to the office, I started thinking, Ate Lorena and I knew each other for (I think)  only 4 months when she resigned from our former employer, and she actually remembered me.  Someone crossed my mind "again".  Sigh!  Will Ashe's boss remember me like that?  Will he recognize me when we bumped into each other also?  I wonder.  I don't know.  Well, we didn't know each other, but I know we used to meet each other's eyes when we were still in the same company.

Bothered by these questions, I'm posting this song by the  Introvoys from their Greatest Hits album  (just the chorus part)

Living my life thinking of you everyday
Hoping next time that we meet you'd stay
No matter how much I try
You still make me cry



I miss him so much. =(

No comments: