Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Novena to God's Love by Bo Sanchez -Ashe's Boss Day 3

Last November 13, 2011, I received a very special blessing from God.  It was the first time I attended Feast PICC (although the very first time I actually attended Feast was a Sunday before in Aliw Theater).  There, servants warmly welcomed me.  I was with Sis Delle and Sis Cylen.  We just met there.  They were also first time attendees.  After the Feast first session, Bro. Bo announced that there was a special treat waiting for the first time attendees outside.  When we went outside, there were servants carrying placards asking for first time attendees.  They led us to a brother (sorry, forgot his name).  Then, we sat on a circle of chairs.  Brother gave us a small piece of mamon-like bread for a snack.  He also distributed Kerygma Magazine November issue as well as Novena to God's Love.  He explained to us the purpose of novena. 
It was a mini booklet like this.    When you open the booklet, you will see there a prayer



Feast Declaration of Abundance - Novena to God's Love by Bo Sanchez

Today, I receive all of God’s love for me.
Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God’s universe.
Today, I open myself to Your blessings, healing, and miracles.
Today, I open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus every day.
Today, I proclaim that I’m God’s Beloved.
I’m God’s Servant,
I’m God’s Powerful Champion,

And because I am blessed,
I will bless the world,
In Jesus’ Name.

Amen

On the next page, there's a message/letter from God.  It was touching.  I felt that God was really talking to me while reading it.  The next page is about how to write your dreams, your heart's desire.  There are 7 pages to write on your dreams, so you can put there your heart's desire in all aspects of your life.  One great thing about this novena is it reminds us not to be selfish when dreaming.  It tells us to dream of being abundant not just financially but also spiritually and to have healthy relationship with our family as well as to share the blessings that we're receiving.  It took me almost 2 weeks before writing my dreams in the booklet.  I knew I needed to reflect and meditate so to align my dreams to His will.  I drafted my dreams a week ago and last night, I finally wrote my dreams in the booklet.  I prayed before writing my dreams there asking Him to let me change my mind if such dreams are not good for me.  After writing, I prayed the prayer at the last page thanking Him for fulfilling my dreams written there.  


Before sleeping, I read again my dreams.  I know that those are God's will for me and I thank Him for helping me dream of His will for me.  Someone special is included in my dreams.  They will all happen soon.  By that time, I'll be blessing a lot of people. 


Keep smiling!




No comments: