Monday, November 28, 2011

Reviving the Intro of these Boys (Introvoys)

One of my greatest music influences when I was young, Introvoys, .  I miss them.  I miss their music.  Just a week ago, Paco Arespacochaga (Introvoys' drummer) posted a picture on his twitter account twitter.com/arespacochaga.  He wrote there, 1994, SLEX, on the way to a concert tour in Laguna.  I replied, "the first time I saw you guys perform was during your  campus tour in Canossa, Calamba Laguna in 1994.  He replied, "that's the photo."  For a moment, I thought of that night of December 16, 1994.   I was with my cousins and my sister.  My sister and I thought that our parents won't allow us to go.  We were still young that time and Php 100 ticket was a big value that time. I guess they allowed us because we older cousins would accompany us.  I was only a 1st-year high school student back then.  I was nostalgic when Paco posted the photo. Aw, I truly miss these guys.  My collection of their albums was in cassette form.  We didn't have CD player before.  I also had poster of them, a Line to Heaven poster.  Something like this.




When Paco went here just last October for Tanduay Rockfest.  He mentioned there that he wished when he comes back here, he'w with other band members.  How I really wish I could see them.  I have several songs of them in my Ipod, my most favorite songs of them.




1 comment:

Paco Arespacochaga said...

Thanks for your post! This is so inspiring! Our new site will be done in a week. Take care! - Paco