Thursday, June 28, 2007

between a girl and a woman

as a 25-year-old dreamer, i have a lot of expectations to myself. i used to admire women who are so into their careers. i truly admire those women who are independent and mature. that's what i call "total woman". she knows herself very well, she's very organize and passionate with and every move she does and she plans her future as if she's born with a tag of mission on her forehead. 10 years ago, i wanted to be like this. i thought it would be as easy as counting 1, 2, 3 or singing do-re-mi. but, i was totally wrong.

10 years after, i'm still the same little kiddo. My dreams of seeing myself a "total woman" is far from camaraderie. why at this point of my life where i should be partying with friends, shopping profusely, etc. i'm totally still a girl. bad notion about myself, a little boy inside of me.

No comments: